iPhone users beware, it can be really expensive to own one. As if you didn’t already know that. But really, roughly 15% of users have broken screens on their phones.
iPhone Screen Problems
– A new study shows damaged iPhones have already cost Americans $10.7 Billion, $4.88 billion in the last two years.
– The total amount Americans have spent on repair and replacement of their smartphones in the last seven years, including iPhones, is over $23.5 billion.
- Cracked screens can actually prevent iPhone owners from using certain features:
- 40% of owners with cracked screens couldn’t read/send email or couldn’t use certain letters
- 27% couldn’t use mission critical apps like Facebook, Maps or Ube
- 20% couldn’t take photos
- 20% couldn’t unlock the screen
If you like this fact you should check out our Culture Category!